Adding & Managing Trucks & Haulers from the Desktop Ticketing Application
Fast-Weigh Desktop Ticketing Application
Manage your trucks and haulers easily from the desktop scale application. All recorded tares, new trucks, or other changes made at the desktop application will be sent up to the Fast-Weigh Web Portal upon syncing.
- Find the Trucks screen by clicking the dump truck icon in the menu at left.
All trucks must be assigned to a Hauler. In most cases, the Hauler is a carrier, trucking company, or customer who owns the truck(s) you will be ticketing. You can also think of each hauler as a folder that one or more trucks belong to.
- One Hauler can have an unlimited number of Trucks attached to it.
- Even if a truck stands alone and does not belong to a larger trucking company, you will still need to create a hauler for it.
All Hauler IDs and Truck IDs must be unique. Hauler IDs can be up to 20 characters in length. Truck IDs can be up to 10 characters.
- Please use the Name field for the full hauler name.
Adding New Haulers
- At the top of the Trucks screen, click the Add Hauler tab.
- Fill in the two required fields: Hauler ID and Hauler Name and any optional information as needed.
Adding New Trucks
Now that you have a hauler, you may add new trucks to it.
- At the top of the Trucks screen, click the Add Truck tab.
- Fill in the desired Truck ID
- Click the search button next to HAULER to assign the truck to a hauler, or type the existing Hauler ID and press Enter on your keyboard.
- Optional: You may add a tare for the truck, assign it to an order, or fill in any additional information under Truck Info.
- Click Save.
Editing Existing Trucks
From the Trucks screen, any truck in your system can be selected, edited, and saved.
- At the top of the Trucks screen, click the Edit Truck tab.
- Choose a truck by clicking search button next to TRUCK, or type the existing Truck ID and press Enter on your keyboard.
Once a truck has been selected, you may edit any of the truck's parameters, including the tare, order assignment, and truck info.
- When finished, click Save.
Assigning Existing Trucks to a Particular Order and Product
The order assignment feature allows you to assign certain Trucks to a specific Customer, Order, and Product, so your operators can enter much less information while ticketing. With the Truck Assignment feature, only the Truck ID is required to capture the gross weight and print a ticket.
- Click Save.
- Your truck is now assigned. When you select this truck while ticketing, the Customer, Order, and Product data will load automatically.
Truck Assignment can also be set up from the web portal.
Using Load-Out on the Desktop Ticketing Application
Fast-Weigh Desktop Ticketing Application To add the Load-Out module to your Fast-Weigh subscription, contact us at 865-219-2980 or firstname.lastname@example.org You can use the Load-Out module to track how long a truck is in the yard after taring in and ...
Getting Started: Desktop Ticketing Setup Guide 🎥
Fast-Weigh Desktop Ticketing Application Initial Setup Guide After downloading Fast-Weigh Ticketing from the Windows Store, open the application. The Settings menu is the first screen you will land on. Step 1: GENERAL Under the General tab, enter ...
Desktop Scale App Settings: Customizing your Ticketing App
Fast-Weigh Desktop Ticketing Application The settings for the Desktop Ticketing App can shape the way that your operations function. please contact us at email@example.com or call 865-219-2980 during business hours if you need assistance with ...
Fast-Weigh Desktop Ticketing Application When a truck arrives at the scale, you can capture the truck's empty weight (its tare) by going to the Trucks screen. Find the Trucks screen by clicking the dump truck icon on the left. Taring Trucks When a ...
Syncing Data between the Ticketing App and the Web Portal
Fast-Weigh Desktop Ticketing Application Sync your app often If Haulers, Trucks, Orders, Customers, and Products are frequently being added or edited on the Web Portal by members of your team, it is important to sync the ticketing app often so it can ...