Fast-Weigh Web Portal
Before you can add products to an order, they must have default pricing set up for the locations where those orders will be ticketed.
Managing Product Pricing
Adding and Editing Product Pricing
The first step for setting up your Products & Pricing is to create the Products, Product Locations, and Pricing Templates. Please go to the Adding & Managing Products article if you have not done this yet.
Once your Products and Templates are set up, the next step is to set the Default Product Pricing.
Remember: the default pricing set up on the Products screen is not completely inflexible. The final place where product pricing can be edited is at the Order level. Any pricing changes you make on the Order will override the default pricing you set up under Resources > Products.
- Go to Resources > Products > Products & Pricing.
On the Product Pricing
tab, enter in the filters for the Product Pricing you wish to set and click Refresh.
- This will load in all of the Products that are available to add default pricing to for the set parameters.
- To add or edit a default price, find the specific Product, Location, and Price Template in the list and then click on the pencil icon to edit it.
- This will bring up a text box inside of the table where you can enter in the Current Price and a Proposed Price.
- Note: The Proposed Price is an optional tool to "stage" a price change. You can enter in a new price before enacting a price update that can be applied to the Current Price in bulk later on.
- Click on the Check Box to save the new Price.
Once a Price is set, you will then see a "More" Pencil Icon where you can add in additional default pricing
- Repeat this process for each product and Template that will be used for Ticketing.
- Note: If you do not see a specific Product for a specific Location, make sure that the Product is set up for that Location under the Product Setup tab!
- Note: Products will not be available for ticketing until the product is set for each of your locations and the product has been added to a template.
For Managing Proposed Pricing and Open Order Price Updates, please reference this article: Updating Product Prices with the Proposed Pricing and "Open Order Price Update" Tools
Updating Product Prices using the Proposed Pricing tool
Fast-Weigh Web Portal Using the Apply Proposed Pricing tool With our Proposed Pricing feature, you can easily prepare an updated price list for one or more Products without applying the changes to your current pricing. Then, once the proposed pricing ...
QuickStart Guide to Building Your Web Portal
Fast-Weigh Web Portal Our Support Team is available to walk you through every step of your Fast-Weigh install, but if you're looking for a quick setup, here's a simple, step-by-step guide to building your Web Portal from the ground-up. Click the ...
Applying price updates using the Open Order Price Update Tool
Fast-Weigh Web Portal Using the Open Order Price Update tool Once your current pricing templates have been updated with the new pricing (Resources > Products > Products & Pricing), you can use the powerful Open Order Price Update tool to do a price ...
Adding & Managing Products
Fast-Weigh Web Portal Product Categories Product categories are useful if your company has a large number of products that need to be organized by type. Categories can be used to separate reports to show broader sales comparisons. Note: Product ...
Adding & Managing Price Adjustments
Fast-Weigh Web Portal To add the Price Adjustments module to your Fast-Weigh subscription, contact us at 865-219-2980 or email@example.com. With Price Adjustments, you can easily establish pricing adjustments and add them to multiple order and ...